Saturday, February 04, 2006

Waving Not Drowning

Well I have decided to take the plunge and to hold a patchwork and quilting workshop here on the Central Coast. Appropriately enough, I have chosen my "Making Waves" workshop which involves using fabric stacks, freeform cutting and a curved piecing technique. Once mastered, this technique will be useful in a range of improvisational projects including wavy variations of traditional 9-patch and log cabin blocks. Examples of this technique in action include my Summer Meadow, Warm Vibrations and Making Waves quilts shown below:







By the way, the workshop is at Terrigal Rotary Hall (a lovely, clean, light and airy venue) on 7 April 2006, 9.30am-4pm. Please e-mail me for more information or check out my website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home