Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Caught

Today was the closing day for entries to the Sydney Quilt Show so I am off to Sydney for a couple of days to process the entries that have been received and to attend a committee meeting. (I am Exhibition Secretary of The Quilters' Guild of NSW Inc.) While I am gone, I thought I would leave you with a shot where I am up to on my latest project - Fishnet:


It was actually planned to be a square quilt on a different theme. But I do not have enough fabric and it has taken on a new direction. Such is the serendipity of the art of the quilt!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

I really like the colors in this piece.

March 03, 2006 9:56 am  
Blogger Kat said...

I love this - it has a very stained glass effect.

March 05, 2006 7:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home