Monday, February 13, 2006

I surrender!

To date I have steadfastly resisted the current craze for quilted postcards and artist trading cards. Partly because I've never been a particularly trendy person and partly because I don't have much aptitude for embellishment (quilted or otherwise!). And so it was rather rash of me to agree to participate in my guild's forthcoming ATC swap and also to provide a postcard for the Crystal Serenity 2006 World Cruise "A World of Color: Art, Craft, and Quilt Project" but here are my results to date:



Perhaps the element of rarity will make my ATCs especially collectible?!

You will see that I soon gave up on trying to add facial features. Also, you will see that I have made a Valentine's Day bookmark for David. Not that I am a big fan of Valentine's Day but it's an anniversary of sorts for us so we always like to celebrate on 14 February in our own small way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

Postcards are too much fun! I regard them as a break from the "regular", lol.

February 15, 2006 7:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home