Saturday, December 16, 2006

Bag of Fruit

I have to say that all these Christmas surprises kind of cramp one's blogging style. However, I think it is safe to say that my grandmother doesn't read my blog, so here's a progress shot of the tote bag that I am making her:

My sister Delia gave me the fruit theme fabric a couple of years ago and I am sure that she will approve of its use in this way.

On a completely different subject, following the lead of others such as DebR of Red Shoe Ramblings and Kirsty of Two Lime Leaves, I am seriously contemplating setting up a Wordpress blog tied to one of my personal websites in the New Year. This is prompted by a desire to keep control over my own content rather than any particular dissatisfaction with Blogger which has served me well as I entered the blogosphere. I welcome comments from others who have gone down this path or have other suggestions.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the bag!!

I have wordpress tied on with my website. It is really nice. I do use a CMS portal - but I have done it seperately before as well.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.

December 17, 2006 1:39 am  
Blogger kirsten said...

Cool bag! What will blogger do without us??!

December 19, 2006 3:36 pm  
Blogger Miriam said...

scratch that last comment above, i see now they are commercial fabrics...

December 27, 2006 3:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home