Saturday, December 09, 2006

Almost Famous

Helen Conway (fellow blogger, lawyer and quiltmaker) has written a great article about blogging. It appears in the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting and includes some images and references to my humble blog. Also, Francoise kindly translated my Quilters Guide to Blogging into French for inclusion in her Belgian Quilting Guild's newsletter. Thanks Helen and Francoise.

I love every aspect of the quiltmaking process and am keen for others to discover this creative outlet. Developing online resources through my websites and blogs is a wonderful way of sharing and I'm enjoying being part of the vibrant and diverse online quilting community.

By the way, through Sharon B's blog In A Minute Ago, I have found a comprehensive online dyeing resource at Fabric Dyeing 101. Here are the results of my first ever attempt at dyeing back in 2002:

My brother used this photo to make my Serendipity Patchwork & Quilting logo
Serendipity & the Art of the Quilt Blog
and I've never looked back!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The newsletter is on its way to you.
:-)

December 10, 2006 12:20 am  
Blogger Lila Rostenberg said...

My first visit...I have been a quilter for 30 years...still a lot to learn...thank you for your informative blog!

December 10, 2006 2:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to respond to your kind email but it was returned to my inbox after 24 hours as undeliverable. Are you having problems with your account? Let me know and I will try to respond with my info again.

December 10, 2006 1:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home