Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Continuing Migration

Between swimming; hanging out with my family; eating leftovers and working on my new blog, there's not much to report from Copacabana. Certainly no quilting is happening but it's good to recharge from time to time.

I am making good progress with setting up my new blog despite the fact that Wordpress does not have a template preview function. You are welcome to have a sneak preview and let me know what you think. However, I recommend that you don't set your rss/Bloglines feed to the new site until further notice as I am still categorising my posts; manually transferring 30-odd recalcitrant posts; and manually inserting author links in my transferred comments. Constantly being notified of these updates could get a little tiresome!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It looks like it is coming along just great! It is so good to just unwind sometimes isnt it. Enjoy the down time!

December 29, 2006 4:47 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just wanted to post back to your blog with a big old...THANK YOU!!! I googled how to create blog banners and opened on of the links and it was your blog banner tutorial...and your inrtuctions were fabulous!!! I have been banging my head trying to figure it out...I followed your tutorial step by step and got it all figured out!! so thank you for making it easy!!! I browsed your blog while I was here and got to say you make some beautiful quilts...tried quilting once, but it was not for me...I'll stick to scrapbooking!!! have a great night!

December 29, 2006 11:39 am  
Blogger Downunderdale said...

why are you changing, Brenda?

Dale

December 29, 2006 12:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home