Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Last Post?

Following in the very fine footsteps of Red Shoe Ramblings and others, I have decided to bring my blog under my own domain at: www.serendipitypatchwork.com.au/blog

Serendipity & the Art of the Quilt Blog

When I first started blogging at the beginning of this year, I decided to go with Blogger to see if I had the inspiration and stamina for regular blogging. 250+ posts later, it's evident that blogging is part of my life and I've decided to embrace my inner geek by moving from Blogger to the Wordpress platform. Whether the move is permanent remains to be seen.

In any event, I will keep this blog space in the public domain so that any links remain operational including my popular tutorial on how to create a personal blog banner in Blogger.

Do come and visit me in my new home!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brenda, Hope it works well will be a regular on the new blog site.

Judy

January 01, 2007 2:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home