Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Where have all the pictures gone?

If any of you use Mozilla Firefox as your browser, have you noticed that all the blogger-uploaded photos are missing from blogspot blogs? Or is it just me? If I use internet explorer, I can see all the images just fine but with firefox all I can see is the text and the images that are linked from other urls. I haven't tried rebooting and I'm too busy preparing to go away to fuss with computer stuff right now. But I thought I would see if anyone else had the same experience...

1 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

Brenda,

Just went and checked both my blogs (as I normally publish a photo/ day). I only use Firefox.. and pictures are showing up on both. MSIE is the worst browser to use for blogs...

If you are having the problem, clear the cache in your browser, close it and reopen and see if things clear up.

July 11, 2006 4:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home