Friday, August 25, 2006

Popping in...zipping out

Welcome to all those new readers who are popping over from visiting Melody Johnson's blog. Fibermania features a fabulous new banner (designed by her website guru David Walker) that I helped Melody tweak so that readers using browsers other than IE don't miss out on seeing those wonderful character lines under her eyes!

Following my post on how to create a personalised blog banner, I've helped or heard from a few people who have successfully inserted customised headers including:
  • Erica Spinks who has set up an editorial blog for Down Under Quilts magazine to capture all those interesting items that might otherwise get lost between publishing deadlines;
  • Leah - who apparently has the logic of a Puggle; and
  • Judy Coates Perez.
I'm about to zip out the door for a day of teaching but you might like to pop in and say hello to these fellow quilting enthusiasts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

Just tagged your tutorial in my del.icio.us file... thanks. When I get ready to customize my blog a bit more (October? November?) I'll give this a try. Assuming I can figure out how to add text to a photo.

Maybe that would be time to download the 30 day trial of PhotoShop and try for the 5th time to figure out how to use it.

August 26, 2006 12:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home