Friday, August 18, 2006

A Surprise in the Mail

When I cleared my post box this morning, I was delighted to receive a surprise envelope from a Quilt Camp buddy. Jeanette is a "Sewing & Craft Consultant" with SSS Pty Limited, a role that I gather involves a mixture of product testing and product promotion. Here are the goodies that Jeanette sent me:

These are some of the new Rainbow Spun bonded fabric range. I can see them coming in handy if I ever into doing some more postcards and artist trading cards. I particularly like the silvery, grey metallic piece.

On the subject of goodies in the mail, I understand that the United States Postal Service is finally issuing their Gee's Bend quilt stamps next week. Sarah, my tablemate from my Nancy Crow workshop, is kindly sending me a set. Can't wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

Alright! I'm going to run to the post office to get some on Monday!!

I like the metallic one too.

August 20, 2006 9:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home