Sunday, August 27, 2006

Trumpets Please - my new website

For some time now, I've been wanting to set up an additional website with a focus on my contemporary and experimental quilts. So I am delighted to let you know that www.brendagaelsmith.com has just gone live:
Brenda Gael Smith: Contemporary Quilts
I've had a great time building upon my web design skills and following my own advice of getting up close and personal with html and css code. I hope you like the result! There are still some refinements that I plan to make to the content, images and links but the basic framework is in place.

I will still keep my existing website www.serendipitypatchwork.com.au but hope to take this in an increasingly commercial direction for promoting patterns and kits of my original quilt designs. Watch this space!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim West said...

great job on the site! CSS and XHTML is not always an easy thing - I have been fighting with my site for a few says since I have had to change hosts. Yours is looking really good!

August 28, 2006 8:18 am  
Blogger Helen said...

Congratulations. Nice fresh clean website that's easy to get around, great quilts, and the banner tutorial much appreciated. (Gotta get rid of that border around mine when I make some time to pay attention to it!). Your "button" stopped working from my blog all of a sudden, I hope that isn't true for everyone. Being included on Mel's sidebar should make for lots of traffic.

August 28, 2006 10:23 am  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thanks for letting me know that the link in my blog button is broken. I've fixed up the code so it should work now. Just follow the links in my side bar...

August 28, 2006 10:46 am  
Blogger Karoda said...

the site looks really good...like pixie stated, fresh, clean, and manuevers really well throughout the site.

August 28, 2006 1:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home