Friday, September 01, 2006

I lost one...

For a while now, in the interests of time management, I have been a subscriber to Bloglines. This service lets me know whenever one of my blog friends has added something new. Then I followed Deb's tip and subscribed to myself via Bloglines to see how many people have signed up to be notified of updates to my blog. As at today, I have a modest 23 Bloglines subscribers but before that I had 24. I wonder what happened to that reader. Did they find my blog boring? have they found some other non-textile interest? Or have they found that blogs are utterly addictive and decided to go cold turkey to pursue a life away from the computer? Whatever way, there's no hard feelings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Back up by one now - I'd never heard of bloglines but now I've subscribed so thanks fo rthat tip. Did you know thought that when you try to subscribe to your site you get 2 options for the one blog. One had 24 subscribers and there are 2 other people at least on the second option you might not have counted, so you may not have dropped numbers at all.

September 02, 2006 2:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home