Friday, April 21, 2006

I'd Rather Be Quilting

But the time has come to tackle my "to do" list - it keeps getting longer and there are only a few more sleeps until we go on holiday. An unexpected (and unwelcome!) item appearing on this list was having to migrate my website to a new web hosting service. So that consumed a great deal of time yesterday. The good news is that the site seems to be up and happily running with the new host so my technical skills have risen to the occasion. Thanks to everyone who visited my website at www.serendipitypatchwork.com.au and reported that they could see the reference to my blog in the middle of the page. This means you can see my site on the new server.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

I can see your blog address on the website, so I guess the new server is working fine. Lovely blog, thanks!

April 21, 2006 7:18 pm  
Blogger Ali Honey said...

Yes Brenda it's there, so I will be able to continue to follow your progress. Just love the colour.My Blog is working out okay now, so I'm happily writing it. Sorry I led you on a wild goose chase trying to find it. Regards from a BOP kiwi, Alison.

April 21, 2006 8:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home