Monday, April 24, 2006

A Quiet Weekend - Well Kind Of

Twas a quiet weekend - at least all quiet on the sewing and packing front. Back in Guild Exhibition Secretary land, it was a flurry of activity as we have allocated quilt numbers for this year's record 377 (count them!) entries and I am now able to generate a bunch of different spread sheets, letters, catalogue lists, reminder e-mails etc etc. Oh and update some html folders for the guild's website and liaise with our new photographer. This show business is an ENORMOUS logistical undertaking. I'm not looking for violins, but next time you go to a guild show, spare a thought for all those volunteers behind the scene. Off to the city today to do lots of printing on the guild's nice new laser printer and to prepare a handover folder for my guild colleagues to refer to while I am gallivanting around France and England. I leave you with a picture of this year's raffle quilt Daisy Meadow:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home