Wednesday, July 12, 2006

re-fabricating difference - call for entries

In less than two hours I start my journey to the east coast of the United States. I've never been to Annapolis but I hear that it is a pretty town. Check back for photos later.

In the meantime, you may recall the 're-fabricating retrospective' contemporary quilts on exhibition at the Sydney Quilt Show this year. Entries for the next re-fabricating exhibition ("re-fabricating difference") close on Friday 13 October 2006:
In a world becoming globalised, how is difference made
visible, respected and enjoyed?
For your assistance, you can find a 149KB pdf file of the entry form here.
I understand that entry is restricted to Australian quilters only (one of the conditions of funding from the Cultural Partnerships program). If you have any other queries, please direct them to Annabelle Solomon at: amsolomon@bigpond.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home