Thursday, September 21, 2006

Congratulations to the FMMQ Queen, Helen!

I have previously referred to the wondrous free motion machine quilting of Helen Godden. As you will see from Helen's blog, she has had an incrediblly exciting week learning that she has been awarded three prestigious quilting awards: a 2nd prize in the Husqvarna Viking International Masterpiece Exhibition; a top 7 award in the IQA 'World of Beauty" 2006; and another prize in the painted surface art category. What a talent! and an Australian too. Congratulations Helen.

PS: Don't miss Helen's very generous guide - The Secrets of FMMQ

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelina said...

Hey Brenda, I just wanted to thank you for the banner tutorial. I was able to get a banner up on my site. Your directions were great. I had to play with the size of the banner to get it to fit right on the template.

September 22, 2006 2:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home