Thursday, October 12, 2006

One down...

One Christmas present is completed. I'm very happy with how this bag turned out:

The finished (flat bottomed) bag is approximately 15 inches wide and 12 inches high. I want one for me now!

This bag will double as a teaching sample for my forthcoming Sweet Bagatelle half day workshops in Canberra on Saturday, 4 November 2007. I understand that there are some vacancies left in these classes so feel free to contact me if you are interested in signing up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Serendipity - I am going to make a bag this weekend at an open class to keep my City and Guilds stuff in and was thinking as the computer booted up that I needed to think about what kind of 'patchwork fabric' to sew together to make it so I knew what fabric to pack. I'd say I know the answer now! You will have one lucky recipient at Christmas. Wish I could make the journey for the class but its a bit far!

October 13, 2006 7:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there also for your class! Your purse is in "my"colors! I have red hair also!It is just "divine"!

October 13, 2006 12:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bag is beautiful Brenda. I just LOVE the colours and fabricsyou have used. I wish I was on your Christmas list LOL.

Your are too far for me too, for your class - bummer!!!

You have inspired me to maybe do the same (I hope you don't mind me pinching your idea), and maybe add a yummy bottle of wine, or chocolates etc etc

October 13, 2006 9:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful bag, absolutely gorgeous colours (totally me, not that anyone would know it from the stuff I've been doing lately lol).

Thanks for the comment on my frogs :)

October 16, 2006 1:07 pm  
Blogger Shelina said...

This is a beautiful bag - I can see how you would want to make one for yourself as well.

October 25, 2006 9:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home