Monday, November 13, 2006

Tossing and Turning

No time for blogging yesterday as I rustled up a bunch of blocks for a quilt gift (hence no photos on the blog). When I turned out the light in my studio last night, I surveyed the layout on my design wall and felt well-satisfied with my productivity.

I spent the night tossing and turning. For no apparent reason, I've been pondering about returning to legal or policy work of some description and this has had an unsettling effect. Anyway, when I returned to my studio this morning, I found that my blocks had been engaging in a little acrobatics of their own. I had left the windows open and the southerly buster had churned up overlight leaving my blocks in a mess all over the floor. Fortunately I had taken a photo for reference purposes so I am about to go and pick up the pieces...

By the way, I've posted my classic masala curry recipe on Our Family Favourites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home