Friday, November 10, 2006

The Season Has Begun..

My mother-in-law put in an order for a Christmas quilt so my Single Star Wreath design seemed the way to go:

I am "back to front" quilting using the backing fabric as my quilting guide to create a poinsettia and holly motif. I'll post some images when I am a little further along and have sewn all my tails in. As I quilt, I am listening to the ABC call of today's big cricket game (Prime Minister's XI v England) on the radio. Summer cricket has begun - yippee!

PS: In the spirit of the season, if you purchase a Christmas Star Wreaths pattern or kit from my website, you will receive a bonus Single Star Wreath pattern at no extra charge.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

uDon't be beguiled by the cricket result. BBC Radio 4 sports news tells us we always start badly and get better!

November 11, 2006 5:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home