Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A More Subdued Palette

Today's damp and cool weather was not very conducive for dyeing. Instead I continued to do some office admin and then made a start on a new quilt. I've decided to try my Synchronicity pattern in a more subdued palette. I'm quite pleased with the way it is coming together:

I've only made 24 blocks so far. Obviously the finished quilt will have more variety. In a similar (but lighter) palette, see my sister Amy's latest painting - I think it is great!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've sat here at my office desk just looking at that picture. It reminds me of something, but I just can't put my finger on it. I like it tho. Wish I could think of what it reminds me of. I know it will hit me in the middle of the night.

November 09, 2006 5:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home