Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Oh no, I really must be sick


Today has being marked as a sewing/studio day for weeks and I've been looking forward to it so much. I decided to ease in gently with some samples for my forthcoming Colour Rhapsody workshop but only got as far this trio of blocks before slinking away to my bed feeling nauseaous (sp?) and chilled. I couldn't even console myself with a spot of whale watching (I saw six frolicking in the bay yesterday) because:
(1) it is raining; and
(2) I promptly went to sleep.
As is typical for any day time sleep episodes for me, I have woken up feeling even worse. Maybe tomorrow...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic Bridges said...

Sorry to hear you're under the weather, Brenda - too much burning the candle at both ends last week, maybe... hope you feel better soon.

June 21, 2006 6:41 pm  
Blogger Lily Mulholland said...

May I recommend soup, a cup of tea and a bread roll. Works wonders for me when I'm feeling nauseated.

Hope you get some more 'work' done soon.

The blocks look good so far!

June 22, 2006 11:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home