Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Friends You Haven't Met

One of the things I love about quilting is the fellowship and friendship offered by the diverse quilting community. This is equally true of blogs that offer insights into the life of the blogwriter and make you feel like you've known them forever, even if you haven't met in person.

Through blogging and other e-mails, I have gotten to know Diane who is "list Mom" for the Artful Quilters Web Ring that I belong to. Given that Diane (benignly!) monitors 130+ quilting blogs, I was very chuffed that my blog came up in Diane's conversation with Annie Smith which you can hear on Annie's podcast Quilting Stash - Program # 44 (see HERE for the link). Remember you don't need an MP3 player to listen to a podcast, you can listen to it on your computer and tidy up your sewing room at the same time. At least that is what I am about to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane Perin said...

Nice of you to mention me, Brenda! I check into your blog daily to see what gorgeous thing you're creating now. And now that you've found Annie Smith's podcast, you'll have to keep listening...she's going to post interviews with friends who were at the quilt retreat with me.
Cheers,
Diane

April 13, 2006 1:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home