Monday, April 10, 2006

Spring Petals

If you are looking to make a quick and cheerful baby quilt, check out my Spring Petals quilt which features as a project in the current issue (Vol 14, No 5) of Australian Patchwork & Quilting. As you can see, I used a selection of hand-dyed fabrics but it would look good in other colour ways. This is one of my favourite quilts so I am a little concerned that it seems to be taking the long way home from the magazine publishers (they posted it by registered mail earlier in the month) but hopefully we will be reunited soon...



By the way, in the same issue of APQ, you will find an interesting article about my local quilting buddy Kay Haerland and the process she and her husband Bard used to design and make the wonderful landscape quilt - Forest in My Mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home