Monday, October 16, 2006

A different kind of Christmas Quilt

Like many of my recent quilting efforts, when I started this quilt I had something different in mind but the quilt seems to have a mind of its own. Who am I to argue?

Of course, it means that I have yet another quilt top that requires quilting. I think I have to schedule some dedicated quilting time. I almost finished quilting Seaside Treasures yesterday but ran out of turquoise thread at a critical moment. No prizes for guessing what has been added to my shopping list when I go into the city tomorrow. If you enjoy threads, check out Lisa Call's collection.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Carter said...

Don't know wat u were intially making but this finished design is really amazing.. You can even present this as a Christmas Gift.. Wat an awesome looking quilt... Peep into this amazing Christmas Blog to check out some really cool stuffs and unique ideas

October 16, 2006 9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home