Tuesday, October 17, 2006

In a different light

Today's assignment demonstrates that I have lots to learn about quilt photography and, in particular, lighting. Taking raw shots of my Autumn Splendour quilt as an example, you will see that I photographed each quilt under four conditions (clockwise): flash, no-flash, under lights and flash with lights. In virtually every case, the no-flash photo turned out best.

The "Going to Pieces" guild challenge quilts are a fantastic showcase of the talent within the guild and I look forward to sharing photos of the other forty quilts later in the week.

Lost & found update: I found my missing teaching aids. They were in the drawer where I thought I had placed them, only they had slipped down the back. Very sneaky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home