Friday, October 20, 2006

Queensland Quilt Show

Tomorrow is the annual general meeting of The Quilters' Guild of NSW and yours truly will be in attendance. In addition to putting myself forward as the candidate for Exhibition Secretary for a third and final year, I am doing a demonstration before the meeting. It's not required, but I have been working on some samples to make my demonstration more interesting. I'll post photos later on but don't want to spoil the surprise for the handful of guild members that I know read my blog.

In the meantime, you may be interested to see the prize winners from the Queensland Quilt Show which is currently on exhibition.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dianne said...

Thanks for posting the quilts, Brenda. I'm moving to Australia next week, and it's fun to see these wonderful Aussie quilts. I enjoy reading your blog!

October 20, 2006 10:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is do with a previous Heading regarding Personal blog Banners...I have been trying for 7 days to do this and with additonal help from Brenda..whoopee its done. Just a word of advice..dont look for the advanced its in the simple part. thanks Brenda and I can now enjoy reading your blog. sheila C

October 20, 2006 1:49 pm  
Blogger Shelina said...

Thank you for the links to the quilt shows Brenda. I enjoyed all the eye candy while I was eating breakfast.

October 25, 2006 9:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home